Performing at the Investors Bank Theater (Roxbury) is the hilarious comedy ‘Nunsense’ which is provided through a special arrangement with Concord Theaters on behalf of Samuel French, Inc.
nonsense is a hilarious parody about the misadventures of five nuns trying to run a fundraiser. Sadly, the rest of the sorority died of botulism after eating vichyssoise prepared by Sister Julia Child of God. So the remaining nuns – Sr. Léo, passionate about ballet, Sr. Robert Anne, disoriented, Sr. Mary Amnesia, the mother superior, Sr. Regina and the mistress of novices, Sr. Mary Hubert – organize a talent show to raise funds to bury their dear departed. With catchy songs and irreverent comedy, Nunsense is sure to keep audiences laughing.
- Book, music and lyrics by: Dan Goggin
- Directed by: Michael Schroeder
“Fantastic and outrageous with a hysterical ‘anything goes’ sense of fun!” – The New York Times
“You don’t have to be Catholic to love Nunsense!” – Entertainment tonight
The shows on May 6, 7, 13 and 14 are at 7:30 p.m.
The shows of May 7 and 15 are at 3:00 p.m.
Location: Investors Bank Theater – 72 Eyland Ave, Succasunna, NJ
Thank you to our sponsors
- Investor Bank | Live Lake NJ | Blue Diamond Elimination | Roxbury Garden Center | G.Environment
- A Brilliant Solution | Allstate Agency Cindy Donaldson | Clarity Technologies Group | Automotive Knights
- Legacy Print | McCleaster Family Dental Care | Happy Musicians | Minutemen Press | Nisivoccia
- Redeemer Christian Kindergarten | State Farm Agency Erin Misurelli | The Arrangement Fair
- La Grange Restaurants | The Olive Group | Tom Grant Financial
- Carol Lucas, Caldwell Banker Realty
Funding was made possible in part by funds from Morris Arts through the New Jersey State Council on the Arts/Department of State, a partner agency of the National Endowment for the Arts.